Sunday, June 28, 2009

A Perfect Evening...

What a perfect evening it was...we just spent it together at a family, but sometimes those moments are just so sweet. We had a nice healthy dinner from the Tragger, then headed out to Baskin Robbins for a scoop of ice cream. This was the first time we've ever been as a family...my poor, deprived kids. They loved it though, I think it opened their eyes to a whole new world!

We then went down to the driving range and shared a large bucket. We started Noah playing golf before he could even walk and just stand, and poor Jakey hasn't been to the range before. He didn't like it like Noah did, but it was still fun to be together. Noah made more putts then Andrew. :)

We came home and rode bikes and cars for a little bit and then headed over to New Seasons for some special treats. Andrew and I picked up some Champagne and Cranberry Juice (my new favorite summer drink) and some Kettle Chips, and the boys got...well, samples, but you know it's just as cool to them. We love having new seasons so close. This was the first time we let Noah ride his bike over, and he did great! It's so fun to see our boys growing up!

Today I spent some one-on-one time with boys boys just doing simple things like reading some of Jakey's books with him, and working on coloring in the lines with Noah, which I realized I don't do enough of. With having boys so close in age, but yet so far apart developmentally, I think I forget to work with them one-on-one where they are at, instead of meeting them in the middle. They both seemed to really enjoy it and I had a good wake up call to do that more often.

1 comment:

Diane said...

Hi Nadia,
I did not have your email addy so I'm letting you know via, blog. :)
I'm hosting a girls night out for stamping on July 8th, from 5:30 to 9:00. The cost is $4.00 for 8 cards. (2 each of 4 designs) You can see the cards that you'll get to make on my blog. :)
Please invite your Mom and a friend or two if you'd like. My email is Imtoorich@aol.com. Please RSVP. Thanks!