As this year comes to a close, I can see a lot of change and growth over the last year, but there's something about the new year that gets me excited and motivated for this next year. I have some resolutions, as well as just some items that I want to cross off my list of things I want to accomplish. Something my dad taught me from the time I was little was about having a strong mind, body, spirit, and relationships, which I think is very wise. So, I'm going to try and have at least one from each area.
- Some sort of teacher education training/class/book.
- Read 1 book a month
- Read to the boys daily
- Lose my last few pounds (15) by March 8th (my b-day) and maintain for the rest of my life! heehee
- Work out 5 days a week to keep healthy bones, muscles, organs to be able to live long and thrive!
- Focus on eating healthy in order to preserve my health long term
- Fall in LOVE with Jesus! I want Him to be my best friend and for me to fully rely and trust in Him!
- Take on some sort of leadership role at church...maybe something in children's ministry?
- Spend time daily praying for my children and family.
- Allow God to change my heart to have a cheerful and giving heart towards my family
- Build relationships with new friends from church/family friends
- Spend time investing in other people's lives...giving on myself and teaching my children to give as well.
- Spend time weekly investing in Andrew and our relationship
- Have Noah fully potty-trained by January 31st.
- Teach the boys the importance of being active daily and nourishing their healthy bodies
- Pay cash for a new car
- Save enough money to buy all our new furniture and decorate our new home with cash
- Put pictures in all my scrapbook pages
- Finish nursing to make it a whole year (April 1st)
- Do something bigger then just our family...something to help others in the world
Have a blessed and happy New Year in 2009!