Friday, July 3, 2009

Where, oh Where?

I have been a boring blogger again, because I can't find the battery to my camera! I had it charging on the ground (I should have known better...) and now just the charger is there...I've been looking for a few days now with no luck, so this might not be good. I'm sure they aren't cheep to replace. There is however a huge pile of Andrew's clean/dirty? clothes on the floor too, so while I've looked through it, there is still a glimmer of hope that that's where it might be:)

We've been up to lots of water activities on these hot days...the splash pad at the park we go to on the 4th (one of my favorite holidays of the year!) and swimming in our apartment pool. Jakey lasts about an hour now, then he's ready to move on...though I think if I brought snacks it would help. Nicole came over yesterday to swim with us! Well, that's it for now, hope you are all having a fabulous summer...it's already gone by so fast!

No comments: