Thursday, December 18, 2008

Trapped

Well, we're going on day 5 now (Sunday-Thursday) of snow and being trapped here in the house...with everyone home. No school and getting ready to fly out to Arizona then onto Cleveland means that there are 7 of us all staying in this townhouse! Tomorrow will be 8 when Hannah gets home--which I am actually REALLY excited for!

Today Andrew finished school for the semester (only one left to go!) so to celebrate/recover we went to Applebee's where we had a gift certificate left over from our anniversary. It was a needed break just to get out of the house;) Not that we don't love everyone! But we are not used to having everyone home all.day.long. Five. days. in. a. row. A weekend is fine...five days is pushing it. And guess what? It's going to be through Sunday when we fly out! Yay!

It's not even just having everyone here, it's just that we haven't really left the house besides to go for walks, play in the snow, or work out. I haven't been able to work at all, so there's nothing to break up my days. I think the boys are even starting to feel it as we are never just home for a whole day! But again, I did more scrap booking today...another 10 pages done! I've never gotten this much done on my albums! What else do I do?

Here's to new fallen snow so we can get out and play again! And we'll see, but maybe even a trip to the mall! ooohhh...

No comments: