Monday, October 27, 2008

Shots...

Jacob had his 6 month appointment today...yes, I know I'm a little late, but he's not quite 7 months. He was 28 inches long and 22 pounds! He was 95th percentile for weight, height, and head size...yes Jared, my boys to have big heads! I even said that to the doctor, and he said, "It's ok, we like big heads, there's plenty of room for a big brain!" So maybe it is true...hmmm. I know I'm bias because I'm his mom, but I really was reminded today that I have such a sweet boy (I guess two:). Jacob was so smiley and friendly to everyone, and he really was fun to play with 1 on 1 since Noah was at a friends house. He has such an easy-going personality and is so cute! It's a good thing, because now, after getting his shots, it's a different story! He won't let me put him down! My mom came home and said he seemed so happy, and he is! As long as he's being held. This doesn't work out so well with a cranky brother too! Right now Jacob is taking his first nap longer then ten minutes today (it's five!) and Noah is watching Lilo and Stitch, so I have a little break. Noah finally is sitting through tv! Did you ever think you would hear a mom excited about that?

No comments: