Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Sunny Days...

We enjoyed this nice sunny day, and are hoping for many more! I feel like summer is right around the corner...but I think I'm going to be disappointed that it's still months away! We have a neighborhood right next to us that never got developed, and it's pretty flat, so we took Noah out for a bike ride.

The boys crack me up when they do this face:
Here's my growing boy...hard to believe he'll be four in June! He LOVES throwing rocks into water, and has since he was little. And because he does...Jakey does too!
The boys loved how Andrew would pick up pieces of the wall and throw them into the pond...yes, Andrew, I'm pretty sure they don't want you to do that;)
This boy cracks me up! I could NOT get him to look at the camera...oh well! Have I mentioned that he has his own opinions about everything? Boy is he stubborn...

Me and my boy! I promise I do have other outfits...but I have worn this 3 out of the last 4 days...saving laundry, right? Actually, I washed it and didn't want to put it away, so I threw it on after work:)
I LOVE this picture of Andrew...we did have a fun day together!
What is it with boys and rocks? If there are rocks, my kids are on them.
I got this shot of Jakey looking...pretty cute!
I enjoyed our family time today and am thankful for these moments we get to spend all together as a family! Hope you got to enjoy this weather to with the ones you love!

No comments: