Saturday, February 6, 2010

Play Time...

We've been loving this nice weather! Yesterday, we headed over to the turf fields by our house that have a crystal clear view of Mt. Hood, so pretty. I love seeing our kids and how far they've come since last year developmentally. It's fun. I have some pretty awesome kids, and a pretty fantastic husband.

Today we went up to Mt. Hood and went sledding with some friends. We forgot our camera on the bed after charging it this morning, and so did they. So we only have those memories in our head, but it was fun. We went back to their house and had the best Zuppa de Scana (I know that spelling is wrong:) soup, just like Olive Garden. Yum. I have been so tired the past few days, and just out of it, so it was good to get away. Although now I'm exhausted and ready for bed...

No comments: