Friday, February 6, 2009

Swimming

We woke up and went straight to the aquatic park this morning. I'm feeling a little better after having mastitis yet again...the doctor said after I'm completely over it this time I need to stop nursing. Guess that means I won't make it a full year, almost 11 months though...still much better then last time.

Jacob liked just sitting and splashing in the water, and Noah enjoyed running/swimming all over the place. He actually wanted to wear a life jacket today, normally he likes water wings, but we forgot them, so he just went without in the kiddy pool and used the life jacket in the big pool. Although Andrew and I were freezing by the end of our time, we enjoyed seeing our boys have so much fun and being all together as a family! This really hardly ever happens, normally Andrew is home with the boys on Fridays while I'm working, but there was no school today! It was so nice to be able to be together, but I forget how much work going to the pool is for 4 people, there's no way I could take both boys by myself! Yay for being together as a family!

No comments: