Saturday, February 7, 2009

Finally...a hair cut!

Finally, I have gotten a hair cut! My wonderful husband surprised me with one for Valentines Day! I'm not going to lie, this was way overdue...in fact, the last hair cut I have gotten that I can remember was back in March before our trip to Hawaii. I got it cut and colored, and I didn't even like it that much...actually, I think I might have got it done in July before Kiawah and Colorado, I can't really remember though. Now, 7-10 MONTHS later, here it is. I'm still getting used to it...but it was such a great gift! I decided after much deliberation to not get new color and to try it through the summer and see if my hair lightens enough on it's own. I don't like the blond in the front on the bottom, but in the back it's pretty well blended already. Thanks Andrew!

Oh, and it's official, I'm a loser, I took these pictures on our photobooth on our Mac, hence the blue face;) Can you get the whole effect Hannah? And yes, those are bangs...can you believe it? I thought I would never go back.

No comments: