Monday, January 5, 2009

Potty Training

It's the new year, so that means time to start on my goals! Noah came as a first priority with his potty training. He was ready several months ago, but we were not. I can't lie, diapers are just convenient! This is our third day of going at it and we've only had 3 accidents, and he hates them! He doesn't like to be wet, so that's good! He's been going when we ask, but today he's told me three times already when he's had to go and gone! Tell me these are not the cutest bun buns.
Jacob has been crawling all over the place and pulling himself up on just about everything...it's crazy! Noah didn't even start crawling 'til 10 months, and Jacob's only 9! He flashes this guilty smile quite often:
This is right after I was helping Noah go to the bathroom, I came out to find him in the trash chewing on the HobNob wrapper...He is always such a smiley, happy, sweet boy! We are so thankful for him and can't wait to see the little man he grows up to be.

This picture is of "my two boys" as Noah calls them! Playing on their new train table! Thanks Grammy! We are going to glue it down soon because somebody keeps wrecking it...

No comments: