Monday, September 7, 2009

Noah's Responsibilities

Something that is important to both Andrew and I, is that our boys grow up to be responsible. It drives me crazy when children (adults) can not just take care of themselves, so we want to start training that now. We ask Noah to do lots of different things, but decided last week to make "official" jobs that are his. So I made him this responsibility chart where every day he can check off what he's done! I still need to laminate it tomorrow and the check boxes that I am going to stick on with velcro, but I'm pleased with the way it came out!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful way to instill lifelong values. I love it! You two are wonderful parents.

Amy said...

I am so going to have to steal that idea from you! It's so nice to have someone who's just one step ahead of us to get great parenting ideas from. :)

Nadia said...

Thanks Libby! And Amy...you can steal any ideas from me, I think that's what parenting is all about! Seeing things you love and making them your own:)

Diane said...

Great layouts, Nadia!