Monday, September 14, 2009

Bible Study

Tonight was our first night of our volleyball Bible study, and it went really well...despite that there was only one girl! It actually was perfect, we really got to talk a lot. I'm excited to see how God is going to work in all the non-believers and that lots of the girls are willing to come (next week they all said...we'll see:) The one girl that did come doesn't do church, and those that do skipped...lol, but how cool to have that opportunity! We watched a Nooma video and talked a lot. Which is cool, because you don't have to be a Christian to get something from those, and it illustrates a lot of ideas really nicely.

I feel really positive about what's going to come from this, please keep it in your prayers! Pray for more girls to come next week, no more late practices and lots of homework:) Last year I really got to open up with a lot of the girls, and I'm praying that will get to happen again this year. At the very least, I really want them to know that I care about them, more then just at volleyball. And do remember, you never know what people go home to...

No comments: