Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Working...

So I'm working full time this week and the next two, and have officially decided (though I may need a reminder) that it's not for me. I always thought it was because being at work is easier than taking care of two little kids, but as it turns out, I still have to do all the stuff for the boys and house, and work full time, and all my volleyball stuff:) Which means I'm working about 65 hours a week outside of the home...and working out, Bible study, church, and somewhere in there making time for my family. Ok, now I'm complaining, but atleast I have great friends who came over tonight for our meal co-op! Now I don't have to worry about dinners this week, thanks guys!

Oh, and by the way, my hubby graduates in one week from today!!! Yay! I'm so proud of you Andrew!

3 comments:

Luke Coles said...

Go Andrew! Be strong and courageous Nadia.

Anonymous said...

I can tell you are a daily working girl. You haven't blogged in a while! :-) Hang in there Nadia!

Nadia said...

Thanks guys! One week down...two to go! I made a bunch of meals tonight, so atleast that's taken care of!