Wednesday, April 8, 2009

I'm Yours....

We were driving home tonight from Jessica & Issac's for our meal co-op, which was so yummy Jessica, thanks! The music playing of course, and I'm not the kind of mom who plays kid music, I listen to music I like (most of the time...there's an occasional Thomas song that plays, but for the most part it's regular good music). I was so surprised to hear Noah start singing quite a few words of Jason Mraz! I got so excited and then of course he started singing louder and more...so funny. Jason Mraz isn't exactly an easy person to sing along with either, so I was impressed! Next up was Rascal Flatts, and he was right there singing that too! Of course Jacob had to get in on the action too so was "singing" too:) How funny! I guess that means it's time for a new mix if my two year old has it memorized:)

1 comment:

Amy said...

That is so funny! Blake has not even attempted to sing yet! We had a lot of fun with you guys last week--you have very sweet boys. Oh, and I would love to go to scrapbooking, but I have nothing to work on right now! I have no pictures and no album, but I will definitely take a raincheck.