Sunday, August 23, 2009

Supper Club Picnic

We journeyed out to champoege park (I have no idea on that spelling)today for our Supper Club picnic. This is such a special group of people to get together with every-so-often because they've been together for over 25 years, so my whole life! They are like our family and every month the parents all get together and have supper...hence supper club. I know, I know. Then every summer since forever we have gone camping together and created so many special memories. Since the last few years all the kids are older and busy and don't really come, the parents stopped camping and now go to a resort...but hey, really who can blame them?
I don't really like that picture of me...but though I should still include it for my presence. :)
Jakey and Nana...love those quicksilver shorts...this was the first time he wore them:) Some of the people who came today...such special people! Noah playing volleyball.

No comments: