Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Home Sick....

Jacob has been sick since his shots, but the last two days have been really bad: 103.7 degree fever several times throughout the day and night, but I took him to the doctor and they said it was just viral. He's also been teething for a few months too...he already has six teeth poor guy! He hasn't been able to eat much because he can't breath through his nose, and it makes you said just to look at him because you can see he's just not feeling good. He also hasn't slept much, and not in long chunks, just little cat naps here and there, and of course he's up a lot at night too.

Since he can't nurse, there was no reason for me to get up (and I was exhausted from very little sleep the night before), Andrew was so kind as to be up with him a lot last night. Believe it or not, I went to bed a little after 11 and didn't wake up until 8:30, and for the first time in I don't even know, I woke up on my own, not with a little head staring at me saying, "Sun is up! I go play downstairs!" A few minutes after I woke up the boys were up, but I felt rested, which was so great! Thanks Andrew!




In fact, I felt so rested that I declared today a no tv, no computer, no wii day! We spent the morning playing duplos, trains, and reading books...including Noah's new favorite from Nana, the Napping House. There is a granny in it who he insists calling Grammy. Don't worry Grammy, I think you're much cuter in person ;}


No comments: