Saturday, November 15, 2008

Children's Museum

This last week we went to the Children's Museum, which is always such a fun place to go (thanks for our pass Nanny & Pappy, and Nana & Papa!) Noah loves being able to go and play and I love how it really encourages exploration and letting kids "discover" so many cool things in a developmentally appropriate way. This was our last family outing for a while, as I'M SUBBING NOW!!! Finally, it seems like after so long, and such a difficult road, and so many different situations I have overcome, I made it. I could not have done this without all the help, support, encouragement, and prayers from so many people, so thanks! I had my first job on Friday, and I loved it! We are praying about a long term sub job starting in January that would go for a few months, and I really want to do it, but are just trying to see if we could work it out with the boys. I know I don't want to teach full time yet, but doing it for a few months would be so much fun for me, and helpful for saving up for a car as well...




Noah painting his own face...
Dad stepping into help... can you guess what's next? The facial hair Andrew wished he had;)

Riding in the Ambulance...Noah is a scary driver!

3 comments:

Mackenzie Schack said...

Your kids are so beautiful and I love seeing your blog!! I hope all is well with you and the family! :)
P.S. That video definitely brought me to tears!

Anonymous said...

these cracked me up!!!

Catsofatso said...

Yeah! I'm so excited to hear that you are subbing! And I love the pictures of your boys at CM2. So cute!