Saturday, November 27, 2010

Trimming the Tree...


It was fun decorating the tree this year with the boys. Noah helped me with all the lights and Jakey was a pro at putting on the ornaments. It's fun when we get out the same stuff every year when Noah is remembering things and asking about things. Special ornaments, decorations, and memories. It's what it's all about!

Above is Jakey's handy-work...he liked the small balls. Below is Noah's work...all the big ones;) And you know what? I pretty much left what they did because they were so proud. My perfectionistic side that sometimes comes out took a deep breath...

1 comment:

Pauline said...

Your tree looks lovely. I let my 7 year old granddaughter decorate mine at the weekend and honestly it's horrific but that's how it will stay! I'd be too embarrassed to post photos of it, though! :)