Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Maui...

Oh how I miss being in Maui. We had a rough few days back. They actually were great for the night we got home and the first few hours of the next day. Then "it" started. Payback. I've heard lots of great stories recently...how when parents go away without their kids they get payback. Not our sweet boys...but oh yes. Our sweet boys, too. I finally feel like I'm done now re-potty-training, re-training behaviors, and back in to our normal routine. Wow...was it worth it, YES! But now I remember why we need that time alone more then ever...

We didn't take many pictures, and I really don't want to have to fix the order of these, but here are a few of our pictures!

Our view on our last night...
Sunset
Last night...
More sunset pictures...
Happy 25th Birthday Andrew!
Jeff and Christine, our small group friends who went with us for 1/2 the time!
At the Grande Wailea...

Shopping!


1 comment:

Pauline said...

Your photos are lovely, especially the romantic shot. And you look so relaxed and happy - worth any amount of payback, I'd say.