Friday, November 26, 2010

Thanksgiving...Souter Style...


We had a fun Thanksgiving yesterday, being thankful for all the blessings in our lives! My parents just moved this past weekend into their new house! It was so fun to be there with all our friends and family and have it finished and to see their "dreams" come to be! It's such a cozy, warm, gathering house, that was filled with laughter last night. I'm going to let the pictures speak for themselves...
Love Mindy's hair piece...that's a project on my list!
Lots of friends, lots of laughing!
True love..
Ok, these pictures are in the wrong order, I'll number them.
#3 and this...
#2 and it turned into this...
#1 It started with this...Andrew telling a story...
Love this table! We can all get around the table...I think it even goes one bigger then this?
Our family...we waited a little too late, I wish you could see the view from their outdoor living area, they are right up on the forest, it was so nice sitting out there by the fire listening for the owl.

My mom and sister, Nicole who got the turkey for us from work again!
My mom and me.
Having a drink with my handsome husband...

Hannah and Rachel

Nana and Papa with the boys...
Our traditional post-Thanksgiving meal game...Settlers...don't ask who won.


and Jakey eating some pumpkin pie!

1 comment:

Pauline said...

The happiness of your family is tangible! Lovely to see.