Thursday, November 26, 2009

Another Thanksgiving!

Another wonderful Thanksgiving with the Souter, Boria, and Block gang. Of course if there is a family gathering, we're playing Settlers of Catan...the best game in the world! I think here is where I must mention that I won (and Hannah won a game too)...there is NO better feeling in the world then to win in that game. Seriously, if you've never played, you have to come over for a game night and learn...it's really hard to learn to play on your own, the rule book is a rule BOOK!


Anyways, another wonderful meal from my mom, and all we had to do was broccoli casserole and rolls...I do have the best mom in the world. Another day to remember, and so much to be thankful for. Not really feeling this post right now...so if you want to see more pictures, check out facebook. Blogger is taking forever to upload and I'm ready for bed!

No comments: