Monday, January 3, 2011

When you're bored...

Jakey is a busy boy, as I'm sure most of you know. A daily goal I have is to wear the boys out of some of their energy so we can get to bed at night. Some days are better then others...and when we were on vacation, we sat around way too much with them. One thing we did do was have them run and ride up and down the long halls with eachother. Hannah and I got a little bored, so what better to do then grab out the camera that sat in my bag the whole trip. Wouldn't you rather see pictures of the hallway then the rest of our trip?

We played up and down the hallways with this hoodlum...

The other hoodlem drew this for me...it's me. Can't you tell by the hair?
insert my amazing Nanny who prays for me on her knees every. single. morning. How blessed are we...I don't know very many people who can say that. My grandparents are prayer warriors and such a great example of how to walk with the Lord every. single. day. I look up to them.
Back to messing around in the hall...I look a little bored...
We really had nothing better to do then to take pictures of my slippers...
Or make funny faces...
say cheese!
Here...let me take one of you!

And I'll leave you with these...Hannah dancing up and down the halls...and Jakey laying one on me...

No comments: