Thursday, January 6, 2011

I FEEL Good...

I knew that I would....ok...I'll stop. I have never felt so cleaned and organized and on top of things! I spent some of my Christmas Money and had a house cleaner come today and help me with all the things that I have wanted to do for a while...but been putting off. My house is fairly presentable most of the time...but behind closed doors it's not always so pretty...

So she came and helped me clean out my whole fridge, scrubbed my bathrooms, organized drawers and cupboards, clean sheets and towels, all the laundry is done, the list goes on. I decided to stay and work with her...because I didn't just need my house cleaned...I needed it deep cleaned and organized. Basically, she motivated me to do things it's been way too long doing. I do still have a few more little spaces to do, but over-all it's amazing.

Dinner is simmering away on the stove, I got my workout in for the day, I'm showered and presentable, I'm ready for volleyball tonight, and my house is clean! My friend watched the boys so they've been loved on...I feel on top of things! So...feel free to pop over...look in my closets, under beds, behind couches....you'll be amazed at what you find...or don't find...I just wonder how long it will stay this way...well at least through Tuesday since we'll be leaving tomorrow;)

No comments: