Saturday, January 1, 2011

At the Coast...


The day after Christmas, we journeyed with 18 of us to the coast. We stay at my parents timeshare, which has a fun place right by the turn-around in

We spend our days relaxing and the boys of course love to swim as much as they can in the warm pools and we enjoy the adult hot tub time in the evening;) The weather was cold and windy, but you can still find ways to enjoy yourself. Our last day there was beautiful out, and these pictures are from that day. I'll post other ones from our trip tomorrow. There are several hundred pictures on my camera, but even more on my parents! I didn't get mine out but two times...and I'm definitely still learning how to use it, so bare with me.

Hannah being patient with me while I try some new things;)
I HATE feeding the birds...but the boys always get a kick out of it...so feed the birds we do...
Auntie Hannah feeding the birds with Jakey

Daddy with his two boys...
Exploring together...

"Another shell mom...really, do I have to keep smiling?"


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love the pics we get at the coast ... such an awesome backdrop for great shots! Looks like you had a great time, even hanging out in the halls of Worldmark! Ha ha!!