Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Picture Day...


Tomorrow is Noah's first school picture day. Of course he has a black eye. I figure this is just the first of many "imperfect" pictures we will get over the years with our two boys, and that's ok! In fact, I haven't even thought about his outfit for tomorrow, and I'm ok with that! :)

I got my hair cut tonight...and I don't really like it. It's too "Mommy" for me. I went to the same salon I normally do, but Andrew scheduled me a surprise appointment for Mother's Day with someone different. Such a nice surprise! I said I wanted it to be about shoulder length, something I could pull back for working out, and something trendy...this is what I got. I guess next time I'll be a little more specific. $45 later, I've learned my lesson...but it's hair, and it will grow.

No comments: