Friday, June 10, 2011

I love this boy...


I have LOVED spending more time with my boys the past few weeks. I have especially loved seeing Jakey really grow up right before my eyes. He has been SO fun to be around…and I honestly can't always say that! He wears his emotions right on his sleeve, and is so expressive. Here are a few of my favorite faces he made a few weeks ago at the park.


Here's a sad face…probably a sliver...

Here's Jakey without his clothes on…which is one of his favorite things to do…which he is as I type.
Here's the "I'm a stinker face since I know I'm not supposed to take someone else's food on the bench…"
Kissy face...

Here's the "I think I can do everything my brother does" face
This is one of my favorites because most of the time this is the face he runs around with…joy right on his sleeve. With this kid, most of the time like is great and he lets you see it.


Friends at the park!

Noah thinks he's the man because he has gotten really good at the monkey bars...

No comments: