Sunday, October 3, 2010

A Day in the Sun...

When I saw how nice it was supposed to be last week on Thursday, I knew we had to take one last fun summer outing...so I gathered my girlfriends and we went to the beach! Just for a day trip, but it was actually perfect! We had a 2 hour drive where all the kids were contained, so we got to actually talk! Then we spent a few hours at the beach running around and enjoying the sun. And all the kids slept the whole. ride. home. Perfect!





Jakey kept running Noah over when we buried his legs:)
Karen and sweet Maddie!
Making Maddie smile;)
Love this boy!


Hard at work...


Discovering...



Anne and Karen, who is having a little one soon, too!
Maddie's first trip to the beach with her beautiful Mama!

I'm thankful for girlfriends who will drop everything and come to the beach with me! And who indulge me in my crazy ideas...

No comments: