Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Seaside Again!

A few months ago, we went again to Seaside. It's one of our favorite beaches to go to because my parents have a great time share there and we can get bonus time:) These pictures are from the car ride over...it seems like Jakey gets car sick every time we drive to the beach, but no where else! These are from before he got sick;)

The boys playing at the arcade...
Me and Jakey out to lunch!


I'm still working my way through Andrew's iPhone pictures, but I will try and get out my camera and take some pictures soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Peace be upon you
This is the greeting of Muslims
At the outset, I wanted to know myself, although I do not know the English language, but I wanted to participating.
And my participation is a question and tip The question is whether children suitability.
My advice is.
That raising your children on virtue and morality and noble Tgersai them a respect for the other party and renounce racism and extremism, and it's no difference between Arab and outlandish and not black and white except by piety does not
Thank you very much.
Note the code very beautiful
Albtwl1@gmail.com to Email Me