Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Bouncing Around!

It's no secret my boys have a lot of energy. And most of the time I love it. We bought new furniture last year when we moved in here, but decided that it was just going to be temperary for the next few years while our kids were little. We knew with spills, jumping, and just kids whatever we got would be destroyed. So we let our kids jump. Go ahead and judge, but it has saved me in the winter months, or on those days where they just have so much energy! So we jump.

I want to remember this as they grow older, so here are some pictures I took the other night.
Sometimes I don't know how they don't get hurt...
Jakey jumping off!





And after all that jumping, they are finally tired out. Then Andrew and I can watch LOST. We're addicted right now!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Looks like so much fun! I love the last picture--how sweet. :) So neat that your boys are such good buds!