Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Spring Cleaning...

We've started on our spring cleaning around here! That's always exciting. I didn't want to post anything yet because I don't have any pictures, but I'll take some soon...I promise!

So far we have:
-organized the storage closet...BIG job!
-cleaned up/organized all the toys in the play room (bought new shelves and now have no toys on the ground, they are all tucked nicely away in the closet!)
-moved Jakey into his bunk bed, so put away the crib
-moved a bookshelf into the boys room
-little re-decorating touches;)

On the to do list:
-wipe down all walls/cupboards
-touch up paint spots
-clean carpets
-windows in and out with screens removed
-re-touching on closets/drawers

I'm hoping to have everything done by Friday so we can enjoy all of spring break together as a family! I'll keep you posted. Will you be doing any spring cleaning this year?

No comments: