Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Talk about a little stress...

Man…what a month it's been. Almost exactly a month ago, we left for an awesome two week vacation to South Carolina & Utah. It was a great trip, but of course it's stressful preparing for a trip (not to mention packing up most of my house to move). Traveling is stressful, and then moving the day after we returned home. Add to that managing/organizing my club coaches 8 hours a day at camp (the very same day we officially moved), and then getting ready for the camp I really run the whole weekend and now 13 hour days of working on/at camp. Man! I'm beat…and totally complaining on here. I finish at 9pm tomorrow night with camp, and then have to come home and pack up everything to go camping the next morning! I seriously have no idea how it all will work but it will be great.

So during this month, I have been really neglectful of myself. My health, my eating, my stress levels, and just making any time for me. I've been sleeping really bad, and am not happy with a lot of things in my life right now, I need a routine again, and as much as I love doing special things, I'm always ready for a little normal in my life. So here's to normal and getting back control of my life…after I let loose again one more time this weekend…

Thanks for listening to my rant! I'm sure this makes very little sense but I am hoping that getting all of this out will help me sleep now…

No comments: