Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Lifegroup Campout 2011!

What a great weekend we had with our lifegroup camping in Seaside! We stayed at a park that had a little grass island, it was perfect for us! We called it the party island. We feel so blessed to have such a great group of friends to have in our lives and to journey with us! I didn't take a ton of pictures, but here's a few from other people and a few of my own.
Part of "The Island" (we're all huge LOST fans)
The boys climbed & played and did it some more!
Riding the "long neck"
The boys and their little friend Maddy…they are so in love with her and all the new baby girls!
Relaxing, what camping is all about!
I think the guys quote for this picture was brats & campfire go together like peas & carrots
What would you rate this day Noah? A 10!
Chillin' on the beach…what a perfect day!
Push Maddy!
Baby Addison who's getting SO big!
Good morning!
Our island almost all packed up...
Our little set-up at the beach...
My beautiful friend Anne!
Me & my boy...
He wouldn't smile with me so he got tickled…

1 comment:

Heather said...

How fun, Nadia! That looks like a great spot :)