Thursday, March 10, 2011

A Good Morning...

My Jakey is very busy. In fact, he's so busy, that I often dread/avoid taking him more then one place in a day. One store, one errand, you get the picture. I had a doctor's appointment this morning he had to go and sit quietly through while I had an ultrasound. (for a breast lump...nothing serious, everything looked good, and definitely NOT a pregnancy;) He did so well so I decided that in the 1.5 hours left before we had to get Noah we would just stay down by his school and the hospital and run errands. So we went to Target, and not to look at toys. Jakey was very pleasant the whole time and looking at things and talking with me. I may have gotten him a slurp that helped…

Since he did so well and we still had more time to kill, we went to Nordstrom Rack where he again did great while I looked around. That is a store I avoid like the plague with kids. I think I've taken my kids with me one other time. I need to focus while I'm there! :)

We still had a little more time, so where did we go? Costco! I had a return to make. And again Jakey was a perfect little angel. This is not his "normal," so this was a big deal. From 8:30-noon Jakey was running errands with me with no problems, perfect obedience, and told me he had a good morning out of the blue. Something got into that boy and I like it. Maybe it's because he's almost 3. Yes, my baby is almost 3.

No comments: