Monday, April 26, 2010

A little early for water balloons?

Is it too early for water balloons? My kids don't think so! They are obsessed right now, and got to indulge a little at Nana and Papa's house.

I love the excitement in their eyes as they would run down with a new balloon ready to throw...
Jakey-boy...


The faithful filler. He could hardly fill fast enough!


Look at that stud...
Me and my boy...
Wrestling with Papa...

I know Nicole's eyes are shut, but this picture is awesome for two reasons. One, doesn't she look fabulous? 75 pounds down! And two, she's holding the boys for the first time since her open heart surgery! Isn't that amazing! She is able to do so much more now, it was fun to see! It had been a few weeks since I've seen her and I noticed a big change!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Water Balloons are the best invention! So much fun!