Friday, December 2, 2011

Arizona

My mom and I flew down to Arizona two weeks ago to visit my grandparents down there and to buy their car they were done with. It was great to get to see my grandma as I haven't seen her since her fall this last summer. She is doing so much better then we thought she would be which is great! It was really nice to get away and visit them. But then we had a long drive ahead of us all the way back up to Oregon. We stopped in Cali for a quick Disneyland trip where we didn't bring our camera, but we did most of California Adventure & Disneyland from 6:30-midnight. It had been really stormy that day there, so there weren't many lines at all and we walked on to most of them! It was a fun memory to make with my mom. Plus we got a great new hybrid too!
Our old car...
Our new car...






No comments: